(for history on the CWL including success in past years, click here)
(for information in instructors, scroll down or click here)
Why should you be a part of the CWL? Check out our Top 15 Reasons!
The league will be compiled of five teams, playing all games at Palm Springs Stadium.
Participating players will be asked to report no later than Monday, January 18th, 2016. The California Winter League’s 2016 season will take place January 21st through February 14th. There will be 2 days of MLB workouts on January 19th and 20th with regular season starting up right after on January 21st and will wrap up play February 14th. The playoffs will be held on February 12th and 13th with the CWL championship game to follow on February 14th. Each team will play 19 to 22 games with playoffs.
CWL coaches, instructors, and scouts come from the MLB, Frontier League, Atlantic League, Can-Am League, Pacific Association, and the Mount Ranier Professional League. These coaches, instructors, and scouts come to the league with the ability to provide exceptional opportunities to sign players to spring training contracts for the 2016 baseball season.
For more registration information, or information about the league please call CWL Assistant General Manager Peter Wagoner at 760-778-HITS (4487) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $3,500 per player (discounts available for players with professional experience with recognized league)
- $3,400 per player when paid in full upon registration prior to 1/1/14
- $2,500 if player provides their own housing and meals
- $1,000 deposit due upon registration (no refunds will be issued on deposits for any reason)
- Balance due 1/1/14
- Payment plans available
- Lodging from (Report Date) January 18th – February 14th (conclusion of season)
- Two Meals per day – Combination of vouchers and catered meals in the locker room
- Local transportation to training facilities for entire length of league
- Catcher’s gear will be provided
- Players are responsible for their own transportation to and from Palm Springs, California.
- MLB Alumni player/coach Instruction
- Current Independent League managers looking to sign players.
- Game action
- Uniforms (Pants, Jersey, Hat, Belt, Socks, Workout Shorts, Workout Shirt)
- Equipment (Bats, Balls, Helmets)
- Locker room facility
- Laundered uniforms daily
- EOS Fitness Gym membership
Your registration is a firm commitment to participate in the CWL. Cancellations will not result in a refund