Why should you be a part of the CWL? Check out what the CWL can do for you!
***Click HERE to register for the CWL***
The league will play all games at the Palm Springs Stadium complex.
Participating players will be asked to report on Monday, January 22. The California Winter League’s season will take place January 25 through February 18. There will be two days of MLB workouts on January 23th and 24th with regular season games starting up on January 25. The playoffs will be held on February 15, 16, and 17 with the CWL championship game to follow on February 18. Players depart Palm Springs on February 19. Each team will play 20 to 23 games with playoffs.
CWL coaches come to the league with the ability to provide exceptional opportunities to sign players to spring training contracts for the 2018 baseball season.
For more registration information, or information about the league please call CWL General Manager Peter Wagoner at 760-778-HITS (4487) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Player Fees and Discounts
Take advantage of our early bird pricing. See below for details:
- $2,500 pay in full or $2,800 with $1,000 deposit until June 1st
- $2,800 pay in full or $3,000 with $1,000 deposit until July 1st
- $3,000 pay in full or $3,200 with $1,000 deposit until August 1st
- $3,200 pay in full or $3,400 with $1,000 deposit until September 1st
- $3,300 pay in full or $3,500 with $1,000 deposit until October 1st
- $3,400 pay in full or $3,500 with $1,000 deposit until November 1st
- $3,500 after November 1st
Limit 2 discounts per player
- $750 discount if player provides their own housing and meals
- $200 professional discount
- $1,000 deposit due upon registration (no refunds will be issued on deposits for any reason)
- Balance due 1/1/18
- Payment plans available
- Two meals per day – Combination of restaurant vouchers and catered meals at the stadium
- Local transportation to training facilities for entire length of league
- Catcher’s gear will be provided (if needed)
- Players are responsible for their own transportation to and from Palm Springs, California
- MLB alumni player/coach instruction
- Current Independent League managers and MLB scouts looking to sign players
- Game action
- Uniforms (Pants, Jersey, Hat, Belt, Socks, Workout Shorts, Workout Shirt)
- Equipment (Bats, Balls, Helmets)
- Locker room facility
- Laundered uniforms daily
- EOS Fitness membership for the duration of the league
Your registration is a firm commitment to participate in the CWL. Cancellations will not result in a refund.