(for information in instructors CLICK HERE)
Why should you be a part of the CWL? Check out what the CWL can do for you!
***Click HERE to register for the CWL***
The league will be compiled of 14 teams, playing all games at the Palm Springs Stadium complex.
Participating players will be asked to report on Monday, January 16. The California Winter League’s season will take place January 19 through February 12. There will be two days of MLB workouts on January 17 and 18 with regular season games starting up on January 19. The playoffs will be held on February 9, 10, and 11 with the CWL championship game to follow on February 12. Players depart Palm Springs on February 13. Each team will play 20 to 23 games with playoffs.
CWL coaches come to the league with the ability to provide exceptional opportunities to sign players to spring training contracts for the 2017 baseball season.
For more registration information, or information about the league please call CWL General Manager Peter Wagoner at 760-778-HITS (4487) or email at email@example.com.
Player Fees and Discounts
Take advantage of our early bird pricing. See below for details:
- $2,500 pay in full or $2,800 with $1,000 deposit until June 1st
- $2,600 pay in full or $2,900 with $1,000 deposit until July 1st
- $2,700 pay in full or $3,000 with $1,000 deposit until August 1st
- $2,800 pay in full or $3,100 with $1,000 deposit until September 1st
- $2,900 pay in full or $3,200 with $1,000 deposit until October 1st
- $3,000 pay in full or $3,300 with $1,000 deposit until November 1st
- $3,100 pay in full or $3,400 with $1,000 deposit until December 1st
- $3,500 after December 1st
Limit 2 discounts per player
- $1,000 discount if player provides their own housing and meals
- $1,000 deposit due upon registration (no refunds will be issued on deposits for any reason)
- Balance due 1/1/17
- Payment plans available
- Lodging from (Report Date) January 16 – February 13 (conclusion of season)
- Two meals per day – Combination of restaurant vouchers and catered meals at the stadium
- Local transportation to training facilities for entire length of league
- Catcher’s gear will be provided (if needed)
- Players are responsible for their own transportation to and from Palm Springs, California
- MLB alumni player/coach instruction
- Current Independent League managers looking to sign players
- Game action
- Uniforms (Pants, Jersey, Hat, Belt, Socks, Workout Shorts, Workout Shirt)
- Equipment (Bats, Balls, Helmets)
- Locker room facility
- Laundered uniforms daily
- EOS Fitness membership (1/16/17 – 2/12/17)
Your registration is a firm commitment to participate in the CWL. Cancellations will not result in a refund.