Why should you be a part of the CWL? Check out what the CWL can do for you!
The league will play all games at the Palm Springs Stadium complex.
Participating players will be asked to report to Palm Springs Stadium on Monday, January 23rd. California Winter League games will take place January 26th through February 19th. There will be two days of MLB workouts on January 24th and 25th before regular season games begin on the 26th. The playoffs will be held February 16th-18th with the CWL Championship game to follow on February 19th. Players depart Palm Springs on February 20th. Each team will play 20 to 23 games with playoffs.
MLB scouts and professional Managers and Coaches come from all over the United States to be a part of the CWL coaching staff and sign players for their 2023 rosters. On average, around 40% of CWL players receive a professional contract offer during and following the CWL season.
For more registration information, or information on how to play in the league please contact CWL General Manager Justin Reschke at 760-778-4487 or by email at email@example.com.
Player Fees and Discounts
The fee structure for the 2023 California Winter League is below. For 2023, we offer slightly different pricing options for Position Players and Pitchers. A deposit of $1000 guarantees your spot in the CWL and gives you the flexibility to pay off the remaining balance however you wish before January 2nd.
All balances are due in full by January 2nd. A deposit guarantees your spot. The deposit option is not available after December 1st, 2022. Payments after registration can be made at our Payments Page or by calling the CWL offices at 760-778-4487 and can be split up however you wish before January 2nd, 2023.
Position Player Pricing
$3300 (pay in full), $3500 (with deposit)
Pitcher Only Pricing Structure and Early Bird Pricing Breakdown
$2900 (pay in full), $3200 (with deposit)
- $750 discount if player provides their own housing
- $300 discount for players with professional experience
- $200 discount for players who pay in full at time of registration
- Lodging – CWL players stay in downtown Palm Springs at the Marquis Villas resort
- Two meals per day – Combination of restaurant vouchers and catered meals at the stadium and groceries provided with full kitchens in the rooms
- Shuttle transportation all day during the season between the Marquis Villas, Palm Springs Stadium, and Eos Fitness facilities.
- Clubhouse manager services including uniforms laundered daily and other amenities to create a professional environment
- Gym membership for the duration of the league
- MLB alumni player/coach instruction
- Current Independent League managers and MLB scouts in attendance daily working with players and looking to sign players
- Game action
- Uniforms (Pants, Jersey, Hat, Belt, Socks, Workout Shorts, Workout Shirt)
- Catcher’s gear will be provided (if needed)
- Equipment (Bats, Balls, Helmets)
- Locker room facility
- Players are responsible for their own transportation to and from Palm Springs, California
Your registration is a firm commitment to participate in the CWL. Cancellations will not result in a refund, but credit will be applied towards future seasons.