Why should you be a part of the CWL? Check out what the CWL can do for you!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE CWL
The league will play all games at the Palm Springs Stadium complex.
Participating players will be asked to report to Palm Springs Stadium on Monday, January 22nd. California Winter League games will take place January 25th through February 18th. There will be two days of MLB workouts on January 23rd and 24th before regular season games begin on the 25th. The playoffs will be held February 15th-17th with the CWL Championship game to follow on February 18th. Players depart Palm Springs on February 19th. Each team will play 20 to 23 games with playoffs.
MLB scouts and professional Managers and Coaches come from all over the United States to be a part of the CWL coaching staff and sign players for their 2023 rosters. On average, around 40% of CWL players receive a professional contract offer during and following the CWL season.
For more registration information, or information on how to play in the league please contact CWL General Manager Justin Reschke at 760-778-4487 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Player Fees and Discounts
The fee structure for the 2024 California Winter League is below. For 2024, we offer slightly different pricing options for Position Players and Pitchers.
REGISTER BEFORE JUNE 1ST FOR CHEAPEST EARLY BIRD PRICNG
Registration fees increase $200 after June 1st, 2023
Pay in full: $2600 due now
Deposit: $750 due now, with balance of $2150 due by January 2nd for a total of $2900.
Pay in full: $2400 due now.
Deposit: $750 due now, with balance of $1950 due by January 2nd for a total of $2700.
- $750 discount if player provides their own housing
- $300 discount for players with professional experience
- $200 discount for players who pay in full at time of registration
- Lodging – CWL players stay in downtown Palm Springs at the Marquis Villas resort
- Catered meal each day – Combination of local restaurants and in-house catering staff providing meals every day at Palm Springs Stadium.
- Shuttle transportation all day during the season between the Marquis Villas, Palm Springs Stadium, and Eos Fitness facilities.
- Clubhouse manager services including uniforms laundered daily and other amenities to create a professional environment
- Gym membership for the duration of the league
- MLB alumni player/coach instruction
- Current Independent League managers and MLB scouts in attendance daily working with players and looking to sign players
- Game action
- Uniforms (Pants, Jersey, Hat, Belt, Socks, Workout Shorts, Workout Shirt)
- Catcher’s gear will be provided (if needed)
- Equipment (Bats, Balls, Helmets)
- Locker room facility
- Players are responsible for their own transportation to and from Palm Springs, California
Your registration is a firm commitment to participate in the CWL. Cancellations will not result in a refund, but credit will be applied towards future seasons.