The 2023 California Winter League regular season begins on January 26th with all ten teams playing. Palm Springs Stadium will feature two games daily on the main field at 10:00am and 12:30pm. 2023 will see ten teams spread across two divisions, the American Division and the Canadian Division. The American Division will feature the Palm Springs POWER, the Palm Springs Chill, the Washington Blue Sox, the Oregon Lumberjacks, and the Coachella Valley Snowbirds. The Canadian Division will feature the Canada A’s, the British Columbia Bombers, the Albert Grizzly, the Toronto Rush, and the Manitoba North Stars.
After all ten teams are in action on the 26th, the regular daily schedule will begin with eight teams playing each day with games on the main stadium field at 10:00am and 12:30pm. The CWL also utilizes a turf auxiliary field behind Palm Springs Stadium. The auxiliary field does have one stand of bleachers, but there are no concessions, PA announcements, or other fan accommodations at that field. Fans can purchase tickets for all games at Palm Springs Stadium at the box office. The box office will open at 9:30am daily, and one ticket is good for both games that day. Adults are $10, Seniors (65+) are $8, children (12 and under) are $5, and the Power Ticket (includes hot dog, chips, soft drink, and koozie) is $14. Season tickets can also be purchased for $100. Daily promotions at the CWL are as follows:
2023 Promotional Days
– Every Monday is Locals Day ($5 admission with Coachella Valley ID)
– Every Tuesday is 2-for-Tuesday (2-for-1 admission)
– Every Wednesday is Wine Wednesday featuring $4 wines on tap
– Every Thursday is Out-of-Towners Day ($5 admission with out-of-state ID)
– Every Friday is Canada Day ($5 admission with Canadian ID)
– Every Saturday is Suds on Saturday ($2 Beer Day)
– Every Sunday is Family Day brought to you by Jack in the Box. Kids 12 and under get in for free, with all other GA tickets just $5.
For more information, visit californiawinterleague.com or call the CWL offices at (760) 778-4487. See you at the ballpark!